Whenever you create an account, the first thing you will meddle up with is logging in. When you sign up to a new account in www.Hotmail.com that too Hotmail live.com account, you need to ensure it by verifying. You may not understand the real reason why you should do this when you are using your email address and password on your personal computer. It is a known fact that the computer will memorize the email address and password when you keep on using them for sometime. May be not the password exactly,but the computer will surely remember the email address and as soon as you start filling the email field, your email address will pop up when you’re trying to login.
Why user need to verify their account while signing up to Hotmail?
WWW.HOTMAIL.COM Login – Verify Your MSN Hotmail Live.com Account
- While signing up for Hotmail account you will receive a prompt from the email account saying that “please verify your account” followed by two options – “verify” and “close”. You need to click on “verify”.
- On clicking verify you will be taken to a new page where you will be again prompted to enter your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number in the specified field appropriately along with country code and click next.
- Also accept the terms and conditions of service which will give you a ride through all the services offered upon accepting the terms.
- You will then be redirected to a new page where you need to enter the verification code. You need to see the message that was sent your mobile number and jot down the same in the verification code slot.
- Once you enter the verification code and submit it, you will see a pop up message saying “Thank you for verifying your account”, which means that your account verification is successful.
- Click on done to get back to the inbox page.