Hotmail.co.uk – Hotmail.com Sign In | Hotmail Login
Hotmail is one of the popular web-based email service originally launched in the year 1996. Microsoft has launched this service and renamed it as MSN Hotmail in the later time. Further, they have revamped the MSN Hotmail service as Windows Live Hotmail. Currently, we can access Hotmail in the name Outlook.com. Hotmail email service delivers copious services and features to its users. Even after numerous transitions, the popularity and the reputation of this mail service have been increasing day by day.
However, in the recent times, several email services have emerged in the market. There are different email services on the internet that offer unlimited storage options to the users. However, Hotmail also provides unlimited storage with a plenty of integration options. It has integrated with various Microsoft products such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. If you are unable to sign in or log in to Hotmail, we are here to help you, folks. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to login Hotmail.com through simple steps. Have a look!
Hotmail.com Vs Other Email Services
In the current market, we have numerous email service providers. Some of them include Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Zoho Mail, Hushmail and more. Among these email services, Hotmail stands unique for its exceptional features. Let’s discuss the variations between Hotmail and the remaining email services available on the web. As mentioned earlier, Microsoft has integrated Hotmail.com with MS Office. This enables the users to edit and view Microsoft PowerPoint from www.hotmail.com with much ease.
The users can edit and view Word as well as Excel documents right from their Hotmail account. The Hotmail users can access the attachments directly and save them to OneDrive account. The users can easily access Skype, OneDrive, MS Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft products through the Hotmail email account. Xbox gaming service can be accessed easily through the Microsoft Hotmail account.
The documents that you receive from your workplace can be edited right from the Hotmail account. This email service offers about 25GB of size for uploading Office related documents in a single mail. You can easily share the link of the drive with other people. You may not find all these features and services on remaining email services except Hotmail.com. This guide helps the users to register a new account on Hotmail email service. One can even learn the complete guide on how to login www.hotmail.com login page the UK and other countries.
How to Login www.hotmail.com Login Page UK?
The users can easily log into www.hotmail.com email service through the official Hotmail website from your preferred country. Follow the simple steps provided below that helps the users to log in to www.hotmail.co.uk via online:
- At first, you need to set up a free Hotmail account on the internet from the official website.
- After landing on the homepage of Microsoft outlook.com, you can find the sign in button.
- The Hotmail.com and Outlook.com are one in the same.
- You can make use of the sign-up button on this web page for creating a Hotmail account.
- On that page, you can find two options i.e., ‘Microsoft Account What’s this?’ and the login option.
- You can find another option ‘No account? Create One!’. By tapping that link, you can create a new Hotmail
- In order to sign in to your Hotmail account, you need to tap the Sign in button and enter your login credentials.
How to Register a New Account on Hotmail.com?
Check out the simple steps provided below that helps the users to register a new account on your hotmail.com website:
- First of all, visit the official website of Hotmail.com.
- You can tap the Register button and proceed with the registration process.
- Enter the basic details such as the username, password, and some security questions.
- Enter the first name and last name in the provided fields.
- Type the username or the new email address that you can access for signing into Hotmail.com.
- Enter the password by including at least 8 characters. Choose a powerful password for your Hotmail account.
- Include numbers, alphabets and special characters in the password field.
- Enter the password twice correctly and proceed with the further registration process.
- You can then select your region, gender, name and birth date, and country code.
- Enter your mobile number and alternative email address.
- The alternate email address must be the one that Microsoft can contact you to send the data in case you forget your password.
- You need to prove that you are a real person but not a robot by entering the CAPTCHA code in the given field.
- Enter the same characters in the provided field and create your account.
- Once you are done with these details, you can tap the ‘Create Account’ option present at the bottom of the registration page.
- If someone else operates your email, you will receive intimation message regarding the same.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to register a new account on hotmail.com website.
Hotmail Customer Service number
If you got any issue with the Hotmail service, you can get the assistance through the customer service number. In this post, we have provided the phone numbers to make a call to the Hotmail customer service number of different countries.
- Hotmail Customer Service number USA: (866) 833-7088
- Hotmail Customer Service Number Canada: (800) 876-8533
- Technical Support number UK: 0844 800 2400
- UK Hotmail Customer Care Number: +44 (0)344 800 2400
- Australia Hotmail Customer Care Number: 1 800 197 503
- Call 1-866-425-4709 for Business Enquiry
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the Hotmail Sign in process. We presume that this tutorial has helped you to sign into or log in to your Hotmail account using the valid login details. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section. Stay tuned to this website for more related email services. We send the solutions to your queries as soon as possible.